Looking for a simple and nutritious side dish that will tantalize your taste buds? Look no further than this mouthwatering Baked Broccoli recipe! With just a handful of ingredients and a few easy steps, you can transform ordinary broccoli florets into a crispy and flavorful delight.
This dish combines the natural goodness of broccoli with a savory seasoning, resulting in a crowd-pleasing vegetable dish that will have everyone asking for seconds. Get ready to elevate your broccoli game and add a touch of excitement to your dinner table!
- 1 Pan
- 1 Whisk
- 1 Mixer
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 tbsp avocado oil poured over top
- 1 tbsp butter grass fed or ghee
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic fresh, chopped
- mix all ingredients in baking dish
- set oven to 400 degrees f
- bake for 10 minutes
- **mix in grated parmesan cheese if your not dairy free