Looking for a healthy and delicious snack? Look no further than our mouthwatering Kale Bites recipe! Packed with flavor and nutrients, these bite-sized treats are perfect for on-the-go snacking or as a tasty appetizer. Made with fresh kale, avocado oil, and a hint of garlic and pepper, these bites are not only delicious but also bursting with goodness.
Kale, known for its numerous health benefits, is a nutritious leafy green that provides essential vitamins and minerals. Our recipe takes it up a notch with the addition of avocado oil, which adds a creamy texture and a boost of healthy fats. So go ahead and indulge in these flavorful Kale Bites – your taste buds and your body will thank you!
Kale Bites Recipe
- 1 oven Convection or Fan Forced
- 1/2 bag kale chopped
- 1 whole oil spray
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- sprinkle salt of choice – kosher, pink himalayan
- sprinkle pepper black
- sprinkle garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Spread kale out on a baking sheet
- Spray with avocado oil covering all pieces of kale
- Sprinkle spices on top of oiled kale – salt, pepper, garlic powder or other spices of choice. Spice it up with cayenne or crushed red pepper, add in an indian flare with cumin. You decide!
- Bake at 400 degrees F for around 8 minutes or until the tips of the kale start to slightly burn. Kale should be crunchy and dark green.