Elevate your salad game with this Seriously Good All-Natural Salad Dressing recipe. Say goodbye to store-bought dressings filled with artificial additives and hello to a homemade dressing that is bursting with flavor and made with wholesome ingredients.
Whether you’re a salad lover or just looking to add some pizzazz to your greens, this dressing will take your salads to the next level. With its perfect balance of tanginess, creaminess, and a hint of sweetness, this dressing will tantalize your taste buds and leave you craving more.
Best of all, it’s incredibly easy to make, requiring just a few simple ingredients that you likely already have in your pantry.
Get ready to drizzle, toss, and transform your salads into a delightful culinary experience. Let’s dive into this recipe and discover the joy of creating your own seriously good all-natural salad dressing!
Seriously Good Salad Dressing
- 1 Whisk
- 1 Bowl
- ¾ cup avocado oil or olive oil – how much depends on the size of the salad
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard or more
- 1 whole lemon juice fresh squeezed lemon juice to taste – i like mine tangy so i used 2 large lemons
- 1 clove garlic fresh, chopped
- 1 pinch salt to taste
- 1 pinch pepper to taste
- mix it all in a bowl and whisk with a fork